at Portsmouth Sheraton
A weekend of music, learning, prayer, laughter, good food, friendship and celebration led by Rabbi Perry with Susan Horowitz.
Theme: Torah as seen through The Midrash of Creative Arts.
Please join us! We will gather at the Sheraton Harborside Inn, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, for this wonderful weekend. There will be music, literature, poetry, visual arts, song, dance and more!
As is our tradition, Saturday afternoon will be free time to enjoy Portsmouth, try one of their great restaurants, relax, nap, make an appointment at the DuDa Spa, enjoy the indoor heated pool (open 5AM–10PM daily), or just walk around the town!
- $325 (double occupancy)
- $425 (single).
- This year you will have the option of paying by credit card, but a 3% fee will be added to your charge.
(double will $334.75 and single will be $437.75). Payment links are below.
- Prices include 2-nights’ accommodations, 2 dinners and 1 breakfast, parking, and materials.
- Meal choices will be available later in January.
Please note your dietary restrictions on the registration form so the kitchen can prepare accordingly. You can tweak this when you choose your meals.
- Saturday night we will officially celebrate our 20thyear with a special cocktail hour (cash bar) before dinner. There is no dress code – casual attire all weekend, but feel free to be festive Saturday night!
- Download Form. Registration Forms are due by February 20, 2019.
- Refunds cannot be guaranteed after March 5.
- Partial Scholarships are available by contacting Rabbi Perry.
- Sisterhood membership must be paid up.
This year we will offer one-day options: 9:00 am – 5 pm (no meals included) for $18 or 9:00am – 10pm (includes dinner, Havdalah and evening celebration) for $75 (credit card: $77.25).
Credit Card Payment Links:
Any questions, email Janet.
We look forward to being with you!!
Janet, Anne and the Retreat Committee
Do you have photos or memories from past retreats? Please email them to email@example.com or send to Sisterhood Retreat, Congregation Shalom, 87 Richardson Road, North Chelmsford, MA 01863.