The 2019 Congregation Shalom 14th Annual Online Auction will begin on Friday, November 1, 2019 and run thru Thursday, December 26. Bidding starts at 25-50% of an item’s value, guaranteeing great bargains.
We have over 150 items so far, with more arriving daily, including handcrafted jewelry and beautiful original art works by talented temple members, some terrific theater tickets, sports memorabilia, gift certificates of $50+ to Staples, Burton’s Grill, Legal Seafoods, and more.
Our usual four two-week bidding sessions end this year on December 26. Please note that each session ends at 11:59 PM on the last day of the session. (Bids received after midnight according to the clock on our server will be disqualified.)
Our easy-to-use auction program with anonymous bidding is found at: www.shalom-auction.org.
- Register if you are a new user.
- If you are a return user, the same email/password* combo will work.
- To bid, just click on Submit Bid on either page.
- Click on right column (Details/Photo) for the full description of each item.
- To see status of all your bids, click on View Your Bid History. You can tell if you are currently the highest bidder or not.
- Session dates are shown at top of home page, upper left.
- That’s all there is to it!
If you like, pay for your purchases at the end of each 2-week session by credit card online with our secure system (you don’t need a PayPal account to use your credit card).
*If you have any questions, forgot your password, or other issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and have fun!
Laura, Ava, and the Fundraising Committee