If you wish to participate from a remote location follow these steps:
- Please get set up at least 15 minutes before the meeting to give time to work through any potential issues. You will need either a computer with a speaker and microphone, or a computer and a phone.
- Go to https://join.freeconferencecall.com/longtermplanning and follow the instructions.
- If your computer does not have a speaker or microphone – please use your phone for audio, using the dial in number and the access code given.
- After you have joined the meeting, if you want to “raise your hand” to speak, click on the speech bubble near the top to open a dialog box. Then simply type your request to speak; you will be unmuted by the moderator when it is your turn.
- When a vote is taken, you will use the same dialog box to vote.
If you have any questions ahead of time, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The day of the meeting, please call Cayla Maguire at 978-808-7889 for assistance.